Vegan, paraben-free beauty products from a drugstore!
Hey guys! Heres a list I’ve put together of the best quality products you can buy from a drugstore. You can get these items from IGA, chemist warehouse, Priceline, Coles, Woolworths, and even Kmart!
Most of the products I have been using for years so I can highly recommend them. I will go through each product individually and I will enter them in the product listing below so you can click and find them near you!
I always try to find products that are organic, have no nasties like sulphates/parabens in them and are full of natural products and 100% vegan of course!!
All products below are not tested on animals.
- The first product I highly rate is this palmers body moisturiser. I use this daily and have for the past 3-4 years! I switch it up between two of their products.
- Coconut butter lotion with vitamin E – this is great for dehydrated skin! It doesn’t feel oily but it feels super soothing, and it smells amazing. This is my go-to for summer use after beach days in saltwater & sun!
- Coconut oil body lotion – this is great for daily moisturising, it smells amazing and doesn’t leave any oil residue. Made with natural coconut oil and this one has no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil, no gluten, no sulphates and no dyes.
- Another product I use by palmers in the night cream! I use this day & night, it is super moisturising and does not leave any oil on the skin. This one I usually purchase from Kmart as I can’t find it anywhere else.
- Moisture-rich night cream – it contains cocoa butter, vitamin E, peptide complex, Vitamin A, and aloe vera. This is great for repairing your skin cells and giving you that long-lasting youthful skin!
- The next brand I have used for a long time now is the original source body wash!
- I use the creamy vanilla & raspberry shower gel. This stuff I have been using for 3 years, it smells like a strawberry yogurt! It is absolutely delicious and is so cheap. $4 a 250ml bottle! It is in a recyclable bottle, and is paraben-free and made from 100% natural fragrance!
- The next product is deodorant by a brand called body crystal! It is a roll-on and contains natural mineral salts and is sensitive skin-friendly and alcohol-free! It works so well for eliminating odour and lasts all day even after sweating and being in the humid heat. This works great for a natural product, I have been using it for about 2 years!
- Sukin hydrating conditioner – I have used this brand for years but have only used this product for the last 6-12 months! I purchased it in a 1L bottle and it is great for an everyday conditioner. It smells fresh, leaves your hair feeling soft and refreshed! I use a mask for my hair once a week as well, but this works for day to day use quite well. It is great for a natural product!
- Not only this product but the Sukin brand itself is completely free of synthetic fragrances, artificial colours, propylene glycol (chemical), MEA/DEA/TEA (chemical compound), petroleum, mineral oils, parabens, sulphates, triclosan (antibacterial agent additive), phthalates, and EDTA (acid). It is also made in a 100% recyclable bottle.
- It is rich in shea butter, coconut & sesame oil, olive oil, and vitamin E! Great for strengthening and rearing damaged hair as well as doing no further damage.
- Natural hand wash – I use a brand called only good!
- The scent I use is called revive and it’s full of rosehip oil, essential fatty acids, Vitamin E and C, and B-carotene (a form of vitamin A)!
- It contains organic aloe vera, is Palm free, and 100% natural products.
- I like this hand soap as it doesn’t dry out your skin like most soaps do, leaving it feels soft and moisturised, clean and refreshed!
Find websites for products at:
Or click on the items below to find in a store near you!